About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Friday, November 23, 2018

Why So Serious!?!



Flashback to October 31, 2017

Bailey's Halloween costume this year was a follow-up to last year's Harley Quinn-inspired costume.  Her creativity and cos play-inspired costumes are such a fun way to celebrate this holiday.  Our neighborhood had a fair number of children stop by for candy.  After passing out candy, we found our way to IHop again this year for yummy pancakes and delicious hot chocolate.  How we spend Halloween together has changed over the years, but the time together is just as special as it's always been.

No comments:

Post a Comment