About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Homecoming


Homecoming 2018 was a special time for Bailey.  A couple weeks before the dance she got up the courage to ask her friend Tex if he would like to go to the dance with her.  I won't embarrass her in this post with the details of how she asked Tex, but I will say it was done in true Bailey-style.  The same weekend as Homecoming I had scheduled a scrapbook retreat at Cedar Creek which I needed desperately.  Thanks to the modern technology of Facetime, I was able to talk to her and see her all dressed up before the dance.  You will have to ask her to share the details of this special night.  These pictures show my cutie growing into a beauty.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive