About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Halloween: The Year Of Vanellope Von Schweetz











As I mentioned in a previous post, Bailey loves cosplay.  Expressing her love for DC Comics in Halloween 2016 and 2017, she decided to go with a "sweeter" costume this year.  She dressed up as Vanellope Von Schweetz from the movie, Wreck It Ralph and it's soon-to-be released sequel, Ralph Breaks the Internet.  She put her artistic creativity to work while pulling her costume together and once again created an individual masterpiece.  After passing out candy for an hour, we headed over to iHop for some pancakes and hot chocolate.  Although we don't trick-or-treat or attend the Pumpkin Patch Party anymore, we've found other fun ways to continue enjoying this holiday together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive