About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Future Artist

Ask Bailey what she wants to be when she grows up and for the past 2 years she has said she wants to be an artist. Her latest art work shows she definitely has the potential. The Opening Show for Mount Pleasant's 35th Annual Art Show was this past Sunday at the Henry County Courthouse. Although there were so many creative projects created by students in Kindergarten through 12 grade, this marker drawing receives my vote for Best of Show.

The Masterpiece

1 comment:

  1. Lauren and Bailey have something in common. She wants to be an artist too. I'd say by that painting, Bailey has some talent!

    ReplyDelete