About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Very Special Day


April 4, 2010 marked the day Graham Hilton Wood became a child of God through the waters of baptism. His Grandma Cathy performed the baptism, which made it so special for the family. You could definitely feel the love in the church as the Seegers and Roth families witnessed this wonderful occassion. Our family spent the weekend in Des Moines and were able to celebrate the Easter holiday all together which was also a special moment.




Hope's side of the family

Geoff's side of the family

Grandpa Seegers and his girls at the pool

Alli, Bailey, Lauren and Austin in their Sunday best

No comments:

Post a Comment