About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

UNI Homecoming

This December marks 12 years since I marched through the UNI Dome to receive my Bachelor of Arts from the University of Northern Iowa. Since leaving campus, there are a group of my closest friends from UNI that have made it a point to get together at least once a year. We call it Panther Reunion. On October 16 and 17, a group of us reunited back in Cedar Falls for UNI's Homecoming. We had the opportunity to visit some favorite hot spots while we were students, including a walk through Noehren Hall where many of us met. We also hit the hot spot on The Hill for lunch, Sub City. Although the campus and The Hill have changed a lot since we were there 12 years ago, I hope the tradition of Panther Reunion never changes.
The hallway in Noehren Hall where I lived my sophomore year
Jennie Gaffney (Williams) and me


No comments:

Post a Comment