About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Kate Addison Seegers Joins The Family


On Monday, May 17th at 2:18 pm, Kate Addison Seegers arrived.  She weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and was 20 inches long.  Bailey and I were able to travel up to Cedar Rapids late that afternoon to meet and hold Kate.  Other visitors included the older Seegers siblings, Lauren, Alli and Austin, Grandpa and Grandma Seegers and Hope, Geoff and Graham.  I'm excited to be an aunt again and Bailey is looking forward to having another cousin to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment