About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Van Allen Field Day


Last Wednesday was Van Allen Elementary's Annual Field Day.  Bailey's 2nd grade class competed against the other 2 classes in 3 relay races.  It was a nice afternoon to sit back and enjoy watching the kids have fun.  I'm sure the teachers this time of year are wishing every afternoon could be Field Day as the kids tend to get squirrley once the weather gets warmer.  The countdown is on at our house for the last day of school...June 9th.  Of course a couple weeks into summer vacation, I know Bailey will be asking how long until school starts.  I think we have enough activities planned throughout the summer to keep her busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment