About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Friday, June 4, 2010

An Evening at Magic Kingdom--Year 2

Last night was a great night for a walk.  Throw in some Disney characters along the way and it's that much more enjoyable.  For the 2nd year, Bailey and I went to A Night At Magic Kingdom, a program organized by Healthy Henry County Communities and Mount Pleasant Parks and Rec held on the walking trails of East Lake Park.  This year a program was provided for each child to get character signatures and add a picture to remember the evening with Disney.  Someday we hope to get to the real Disney World or Disneyland, but in the meantime we enjoy seeing the characters in our own backyard.
This girl is the perfect Cruella.  She plays up her character well.

No comments:

Post a Comment