About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nephew's Birthdays


Summer 2010 has been filled with lots of family get-togethers.  A couple of those were to celebrate the birthdays of the special little guys in our lives, Austin and Graham.  We celebrated Graham's 1st birthday in Des Moines on June 19th.  As first birthdays go, he took in all the people and new toys to play with.  And also enjoyed his own piece of birthday cake.  A couple weeks later, we gathered again in Cedar Rapids on July 4th to celebrate Austin's 3rd birthday.  When we pulled up, he was giving sister Alli a ride on his new woo-woo (4-wheeler).  This kid is all boy with his love of things that go and spending lots of time outdoors.









Graham's Birthday Cake (Dirt Cake)

Animal cupcakes for the kids

Austin's Cake

Fun kid photos

No comments:

Post a Comment