About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Monday, June 18, 2012

March for Babies 2012

On April 14th, Bailey and I walked in our 7th March for Babies.  My dad walked with us again and my mom came along for moral support.  We ended up raising $545 which will assist in March of Dimes' efforts to bring more babies to full term pregnancy and assist those in the NICU who are born too soon.  A heartfelt thanks goes out to our supporters who donated to Team Bailey and have helped us raise $3466 over 7 years. 


    Can you believe that this miracle baby was 14 inches long when she was born and is now 5' 4" tall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment