About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Monday, June 18, 2012

My Sister, The JD Graduate

My sister Hope has been a goal-setter for quite some time.  For the past couple years she has even gotten me into goal setting, serving as a client during her wellness coaching certification and holding me accountable with my New Years Resolutions since 2009.  One of the highest goals she has ever set was reached on May 12th when she was awarded her law degree from Drake University.  It was a special day celebrating Hope's accomplishment and we look forward to celebrating her completion of the bar exam July 23 and 24.
 

 She Did It!
Graham loves big cookies.  As a special treat for Hope and Graham, I made a big cookie for the special event.

No comments:

Post a Comment