About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Friday, June 5, 2009

The Art of Journaling

Bailey began journaling in 1st grade during the 2nd semester. Wednesday she brought home her journal. It was so interesting to read the different topics she journaled about and understand what is important to her. It also helps capture her memories. My grandma also shared her childhood memories with me recently in a memory book. A couple weeks ago Bailey brought home her Panther Book where each child in the class had to write something they liked about each student in the class. Some of my favorite journal entries are here.

































No comments:

Post a Comment