About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Softball Season 2009

Last Thursday we wrapped up softball for the season. We were pretty fortunate not to get rained out of many scheduled games and only had to endure uncomfortable heat the final night. The Mount Pleasant Girls Softball Association does a great job making the sport fun for the girls, yet teaching them some basic softball skills and rules. No score is kept and balls and strikes do not yet apply. It's still fun without having to be so competitive. Everyone wins!





All smiles at 3rd base


Batter Up
Getting the out at home plate

Running Home I Love Softball

The family comes to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment