About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not much activity lately



Now that the caterpillars are hard at work turning into butterflies, there has not been as much activity to journal about or see. I got a little excited on Sunday and misinterpreted the directions, moving the chrysalids to the butterfly house about a week too early. After realizing my mistake, I moved the little guys back to their cup. Although it's hard to see the chrysalids real well, we can see one changing orange. Within the next week, we hope to have 5 beautiful butterflies.






















No comments:

Post a Comment