About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Friday, May 29, 2009

An Evening at Magic Kingdom


Last night Healthy Henry Communities held Magic Kingdom at East Lake Park, an opportunity for families to spend an evening together getting some exercise and meeting familiar characters along the walking path. Bailey's friends Lilly and Abby arrived at the park the same time we did so she enjoyed taking part in the activities with her friends. The 3 moms also enjoyed the adult conversation.

Bailey and Lilly with the Queen of Hearts (aka: their favorite High School Helper, Miss Dyall)

Bailey with Cruella D'Ville (this girl was type-cast well and had fun with her character)


The girls with the Wizard of Oz characters

Peter Pan Characters




No comments:

Post a Comment