About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Christmas Memories



Flashback to December 2017

Christmas 2017 was filled with our holiday traditions--Getting a Christmas tree at Wapsie Pines, strolling downtown Cedar Falls during Holiday Hoopla and pictures in front of the tree on Christmas Eve followed by the church service.  I've always been a fan of traditions on this holiday since it brings back wonderful memories tracing back to when I was young.  The Christmas spirit lives on.


This was our 2nd year celebrating our Seegers Family Christmas at Maple Lanes in Waterloo.  This bowling alley has a fun feature where you can take your picture and have it displayed on cartoon characters which are shown on the monitors above your lanes.  The characters re-enact a silly cartoon scene, depending on how you bowl.  It's pretty hilarious.  The day was filled with laughter and love.  The end of our time together was spent exchanging and opening presents.  Hope captured Bailey opening her present from their family.  Her reaction below is priceless and brings me so much joy every time I watch it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment