About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Friday, November 23, 2018

Game On: UNI vs. Iowa State Tailgate


Flashback to August 2017

Tailgating before the UNI vs. Iowa State football game has been another great way to spend time with family.  For our first tailgate in 2013, I gave Dad a House Divided flag for his birthday.  It has become a great way to show our family support for both teams, while also creating fun photo opps.  Prior to heading off to the game, we snap a couple pictures to show that even though we will be routing for opposing teams, our house is united and we love this time together.  The Cyclones get bragging rights after this years game, but it was a fun time spent with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment