About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Breck's Wedding

On November 5th, one of my closest college friends, Breck Breitsprecher, got married.  It was amazing to realize how fast time flies when I recalled that Breck and Mike had met when Bailey was only 7 months old.  9 years later they finally tied the knot.  The wedding was beautiful and the reception and dance to follow were a blast.  Songs from our college years like 'This Is How We Do It' and 'Come On Eileen' brought back great memories from our evenings out at UNI.  All the best to my dear friend, Breck Danner.
Mr. and Mrs. Danner

No comments:

Post a Comment