About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Halloween 2010: The Year Of The Eskimo

After frivolous shopping one Friday afternoon to find a Halloween costume, we finally found an eskimo girl costume.  I was particularly pleased that it was warmer than many of the costumes we had been rummaging through at the stores.  As in year's past, we took in the annual Halloween activities the Mount Pleasant community has: Trick or Treat on the Square and the Pumpkin Patch Party at the E-3 Center.  Another fun year of trick or treating fun.
Is it any wonder I call her 'Drama'.  Definitely getting a dramatic flair to her personality.
This year we used 1 pumpkin to make 2 designs.

Halloween 2010: Peace Out


No comments:

Post a Comment