About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Friday, December 17, 2010

A Year Of Fun-Filled Memories

Instead of a lengthy Christmas letter this year, I would encourage you to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, grab a hot beverage and take a little time to explore our blog.  It pretty much covers the highlights of 2010 including family gatherings (including the arrival of Kate Addison), reunions with friends, day trips and vacations, school highlights and other fun memories of 2010. 

Have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!
Love, Heidi and Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment