About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Miss Alli Turns 5

Over the past month I've been working on getting my nieces Lauren and Alli's scrapbooks caught up so I can move on to Austin, Graham and Kate's scrapbooks.  It was so fun to work on the girl's scrapbooks and see how they have grown from cutie pa-tootie little kids to adorable young girls.  Here are some more great pictures from Alli's 5th birthday in October to add to the birthday section of her scrapbook.
Still loves her baby dolls at age 5

Time for cake
Lauren and Bailey enjoy a cupcake
Rockin' outfit from Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment