About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Stars On Ice



Flashback to May 6, 2018

As Bailey has gotten older, I've enjoyed giving her experiences for her birthday presents.  This year her birthday experience was tickets to see Stars on Ice.  During the Winter Olympics, she watched the figure skating competitions and fell in love with some of the skaters who were going to be featured in the show.  There were also some former Olympian ice skaters, Meryl and Charlie, whom we adored while watching Dancing with the Stars a couple years ago.  This show exceeded our expectations.  It was more than just ice skating.  The show did a fantastic job combining skating with individual and group performances and some great music and entertainment.  We loved it and hope to catch another show in the future.  In the meantime we will have to relive this experience through the videos below.

Jason Brown

Shib Sibs

Charlie and Meryl

Karen Chen



Nathan Chen

Adam Rippon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive