About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Monday, December 31, 2018

The Year Was 2018


As I watch Dick Clark's New Years Rockin' Eve and reminisce about the past 365 days, I once again realize how fortunate I was to experience so many great moments throughout the past year.  After a hiatus from Bails 'n Me for a couple years, I've found journaling and blogging to be very therapeutic for me.  It's been fun to catch up and capture our memories leading up to December 31st.  Below are links to blogs about 2018.








Time will tell what 2019 has in store for Bails 'n Me.  Stay tuned.  
Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive