About Me

My photo
I'm a single mother, never married. Professionally, I am an academic advisor at the University of Northern Iowa. Personally, I enjoy going places and doing things with my daughter, Bailey. I'm also a personal advocate for the March of Dimes.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Field Day

Today was Field Day at Van Allen Elementary. All the 1st grade classes ran 3 races against each other. The overcast day made it a little cooler, but at least we didn't get rained on and moved inside. While the other grades were racing, the classes sat and watched (or socialized like Bailey did with her friends Lilly, Zack, Owen and Liam).



















2 comments:

  1. Hello my name Josilene very happy and spent on their blog to know. I really enjoyed your blog. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much Bailey has grown up!

    ReplyDelete